Please note our SPECIAL EXCHANGE POLICY for the tackling the current Covid’19 crisis:
WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EXCHANGE YOUR UNIFORMS ORDERED FOR THIS YEAR TO MAINTAIN THE HYGIENE OF OUR PREMISES AND THE GARMENT THEMSELVES.
According to the WHO reports, there has been proof that the COVID’19 virus has a potency to stay active on various surfaces including cloth for long periods of time. in wake of this we are changing our policy of exchange.
THERE SHALL BE NO EXCHANGE OF ANY GARMENT ORDERED AND DESPATCHED FROM our warehouses.
However, there is possibility to ALTER the garment to the extent possible so as to make it a good fit for your child.
At Vivektailors.com we accept exchanges within 7 days of purchase. You can exchange your purchases for SIZE DIFFERENCES or DEFECTS only. WE FOLLOW A “NO REFUNDS” POLICY STRICTLY. We request you to make your orders carefully, online or at the stores. For an exchange, the product must be in its original saleable condition. (Including: hangers, poly bags, hang tags on garments, stickers, fasteners, etc., if any)
· To ensure the best quality of our stocks reaches you always, WHITE UNIFORMS (i.e. White tops and White bottoms) and INNERWEAR SHALL NOT BE EXCHANGED in any circumstances. You are advised to be completely sure of the sizes for these products before you buy.
· CUSTOMIZED / PERSONALIZED AND MADE TO ORDER ITEMS cannot be exchanged/cancelled once they have entered the production stage or have been dispatched to you.
While we try hard and ensure all products to be defect free, however, if any of our products is damaged/defective, we have no problems in acknowledging it and replacing it for you. If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product. We understand and are happy to exchange, replace or repair any such damaged or defective goods for you but we hope our customers respect the intentions behind the policy and don’t abuse it. Following shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
• Damages due to misuse of product;
• Products with tampered or missing labels;
• Any damage / defect which are not covered under the manufacturers’ warranty;
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box/wrappers, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered;
DELIVERED INCORRECT GOODS
In the unlikely event that you receive School Uniform items which are not in any material respect what you ordered or are of a materially different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any such shortage or non-delivery, provided that you notify us of the problem within 3 working days of delivery of the items in question and, if we request you to, return the items in question to us.
To exchange an item with some defect, send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “DEFECTIVE/INCORRECT PRODUCT RETURN” or call us on our helpline number which remains open 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST from Monday to Saturday.
When and how can I change/edit an order?
You cannot change/edit a confirmed order. The order will be deemed confirmed when we receive intimation of payment credit from our Payment gateway.
Strictly, cancellations or refunds will not be permitted.
Once your order payment has been cleared, you cannot make any more changes and the order shall be deemed to be confirmed. All confirmed orders shall not be cancelled/refunded
How to Ship for an Exchange:
To exchange an item, foremost, send us a mail at email@example.com with subject as “PRODUCT EXCHANGE “or call us on our helpline number which remains open 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST from Monday to Saturday.
Please Note: Any items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized or damaged cannot be accepted for exchange.
To enable us to handle your exchange as quickly as possible, please follow the simple instructions below:
1. Return the school uniform item using the delivery form included with your delivery giving the reason for the exchange. If you do not have the original delivery form, please include:
· details of the reason for the exchange
· your order number
· your email address
· your name and address
2. Wrap the school uniform item securely. Keep your posting receipts in a safe place as we cannot be held responsible for school uniform items that fail to reach us. We are unable to refund any amounts you have paid for shipping it back currently.
3.We will notify you via email/call about the status of your exchange request. This may take up to 3 working days from our receipt of the returned item. Once your returned item is received and accepted, your new item dispatch will be processed immediately.